Permaculture Farmers offers to teach on subjects about permaculture. These lessons are for associations, groups and classes that have knowledge about farming, nature, biology, animals and plants.
It is practical lessons that can take place over 4 evening lessons. 8 or 16-day lessons or more, as desired. The idea with this lesson is to give participants the basic knowledge of what is permaculture and what can it be used for.
Depending on the devoted time the main topics will be:
- What is permaculture?
- Permaculture history.
- Permaculture all over the world.
- How does permaculture work?
- What can permaculture be used for?
- How can permaculture be made in your country?
- Where can permaculture be made in your country?
- Who will benefit from permaculture in your country?
- Your permaculture project.
It will be possible to organize teaching so that it is directed at interests group, such as gardeners, farmers, ecologists, biodynamic, schools, associations, etc.