Permaculture Design Plan
A permaculture design plan consists of several parts, all of which are very important to achieve the desired result. There is a logical order to follow where a part must be completed before the next part can be started.
A little further explanation can be seen in the link on the front page and HERE
- Your ideas and an analysis of the ideas. (adjustment of ideas and opportunities).
- Reviewing the project area.
- Interview and presentation of project information schema.
- Prospecting and project outline. (can it be made and how).
- Flowplan for energy and biomass.
- Measuring and final placement of items. (practical design work).
- Implementation plan.
- Finished permaculture design plan. (this can be done, and this is needed to do it).